Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend

I had a good time Friday night with  a good old friend, and now a new friend.  Slow danced, yeah, it was fun and sexy.  Some smooching; and omg, too much wine!  They say I had 7-8 glasses  in 6 hours.  I sure don't recall drinking that much, and have never before.  I don't know how I was standing, must less dancing.  It must have been the euphoria of the night. 

The headache Saturday morning may have been consistent with some over indulgence.  However, I don't break loose very often.  There is something so satisfying about being told how beautiful you are, and how gorgeous your eyes are, as you are being glared at by a handsome, well dressed man, that smells good.  No matter how many times you've heard it before, It's like hearing it all over, if you're in that place. <3

It was a good distraction for my heart, mind and soul.  Missing you...

No comments: