Sunday, May 8, 2011

I had a great Mother's Day today. My daughter, Kristen, her husband, Michael and their precious children, Harrison and Eleanor took me to lunch at Uncle Bubbas. Hunter was working a double, so we sat in his section. Harrison left him a nice mess. We left him a nice tip. I bet I'm the only customer he gets to eat off their plate. LOL. I got some Chanel Chance perfume. Smells great! My son, Joseph called me. In the mail was a beautiful Mother's Day photo card from the twins. I can't wait to scan it. They are adorable. I am so blessed. I have to believe that my Mother has seen those blessings. I wish the babies would have known her. I love you Mama. Happy Mother's Day to you. Love your Daughter... Paula

P.S. I also received a Happy Mother's Day from my special someone...

No comments: