Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday Night

Kelley and I went to Huc A Poos on Tybee last night. It was the first time I had ever been there. We had a really nice time, except the band cancelled at the last minute, so not much dancing.

I met a 6'3", blonde, blue eyed, captain of a yacht. He was such a gentleman. We slow danced and he told me how beautiful I was. A woman loves to hear that. :) He ended up buying me one too many glasses of wine, combined with the shot of patron Kelley got us, it was all downhill from there. I immediately got sick. My head was spinning like it has never before. We went outside and crossed the parking lot, where I sat on a tree stump, the rest was not a pretty picture. How nice to have a complete stranger hold my hair back, and keep telling me, "you'll be okay, Princess".

Needless to say, I woke this morning with one heck of a headache. No more patron for me ever!!!



No comments: