Monday, January 23, 2012

My Loving Husband...


Today marks the 7th anniversary of my husband’s death.  They say they get easier with time, but frankly I just haven’t found that to be true.  I can remember every event that transpired for days up the moment he left us, fighting with all his might.  He loved God and was a Christian man; however he was a family man too.  He loved us so much and he didn’t choose or want to leave.  I know it was his time and I have comfort knowing where he is, but I have such pain in seeing him fight those last few moments.  Please pray that one day I will be at peace.  I miss him, and I love him.  He was the most courageous man I have ever seen to have endured that last year with love, pride, kindness and strength towards everyone else.  He was a Rock…  <3

2 comments:

Princess said...

May you continue to rest in peace, my love...

Princess said...

But may the God of all grace, who called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever, Amen. I Peter 5:10-11

Sent to me today from a friend. Thank you, Valerie.