Friday, August 26, 2011

Prayer

Lord, you are a forgiving God. So I come today asking for your forgiveness. Father, my desire is to do your will, to be more like you, and to please you in every way.


Father I know that you hate sin, but I thank you that you love me unconditionally despite the wrong I may do.
I know that it is your desire that I be holy as you are holy. So Father I ask that you would wash me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.
Forgive me for using my words as weapons instead of for encouragement. Forgive me for any thoughts that caused you shame.
Forgive me if I repaid evil for evil instead of doing good.
Search my heart oh God, and reveal to me anything that is not pleasing to you.
I have asked forgiveness of my sins, and forgiveness in my heart for the one that hurt me, again. 
Thank you Father for forgiving me, for washing and cleansing me. Thank you for loving me even when I fall short of your glory.
Thank you Lord that you keep no record of my wrong. Thank you that I am a new creature through Christ Jesus.
I love you Father and I know that you love me. I will bless your name forever more, Amen.







No comments: