Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blog Posting

There are so many things I would like to write about regarding my life's journey and the direction it is taking me with help from God, and a Christian Counselor. 

I am in a better place every week, and I believe I will find my way once and for all, with loving and respecting myself.  God doesn't want me to settle in this life, nor does he want me taking on the baggage and known self destruction of others.  As a co-dependent, that's a hard thing for me to turn away from, but I am doing it because it brings me down and takes me to a bad place. 

My children and my grandchildren need me, as well as my friends and clients.  I want to be whole, not a fractured soul at the hands of another. 

I am glad that I went back into therapy at the perfect moment.  I don't believe in coincidences; I do believe it was by divine intervention, even though it was suggested by one of my wounded birds. 

To all the people in pain, I wish you all your own peace, and pray that you too will find your way to the truth and understanding of who and why you are what you are.  Only then can you be set free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Psalm of David...

23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want...